Cloud CMA & Cloud Streams Are Now BAREIS Member Benefits
BAREIS MLS® is committed to bringing you simple, fast, and elegant business tools. We are pleased to announce BAREIS members will receive Cloud CMA and Cloud Streams as a no cost member benefit.
We expect Cloud CMA & Cloud Streams to launch on December 1st with live training coming to your area the week of December 5-9.
If you already subscribe to Cloud CMA and/or Cloud Streams, your account will be converted over automatically and you will no longer be billed as they become a BAREIS member benefit. Prorated refunds will be issued if you have paid ahead.
Generate leads, create stunning CMA’s, buyer tours, property reports, and flyers. Cloud CMA reports are designed to “make you look awesome in front of your clients.”
Have you ever wished you could effortlessly text listings to your clients? Now you can! Cloud Streams offers an alternative to the standard Rapattoni listing alert with a photo first approach, fast listing notifications, and alerts that look great on any device.
ListTrac - New Member Benefit Launching This Week!
Another complimentary BAREIS member benefit is launching Wednesday, November 16th. ListTrac is a web analytics tool that provides you with information about how your listings are performing in the MLS, IDX sites, and real estate portals. It provides stats on how often your listings are viewed, shared on social media, generating leads, and other information. Features of ListTrac include:
• Weekly email newsletter summarizing listing performance.
• Online dashboard providing current listing metrics.
• Seller reports that may be automatically sent weekly to your clients, if you choose.
• A text number that may be used for consumers to obtain information on your listings.
• Telephone numbers of leads delivered to you when they use the above text option.
• QR codes that may be scanned for consumers to obtain information on your listings.
ZipForm Link on BAREIS Homepage
BAREIS has worked with CAR and Rapattoni to bring you a convenient link to Zipform® directly on your MLS homepage. The new Zipform® link will appear in the Productivity Tools module on the homepage (please see next article) on Wednesday. Most BAREIS members will use the ZipForm Online button, while select brokerages with a corporate account will use the ZipForm Corporate button.
New Homepage Modules
We are modifying and creating some new BAREIS homepage modules this week to accommodate all the tools that BAREIS provides to our membership. Homepage modules are those boxes or widgets that appear on your MLS homepage. Here are the changes being made:
• Renaming Single Sign-On to Search Regional/National and moving some of the non-datashare items to a new module.
• Creating a module named Productivity Tools, which will contain links to Cloud CMA, Cloud Streams, ListTrac, Supra, ZipForm, and more.
• Creating a module named Essential Links that will contain all the links typically kept at the bottom of the Welcome Message. Most of these links go to information stored on bareis.com. These are quick links to things such as support, training, rules & regulations, etc.
These new modules will appear at the bottom of your homepage. You can move them by clicking anywhere on the grey title bar and dragging them to the position you desire.
Restricted Showings for the Holidays
If your seller wants to restrict showings during the holiday season (or any time of year), there are several MLS options to discuss with your seller and important information about each option. Click here to learn more.
Upcoming Webinar: Using RPR to Ensure a Successful Buyer's Tour
There are several, simple yet highly rewarding steps a REALTOR® can take to ensure a successful buyer’s tour. From complete and accurate preparation, to mapping out the tour, and finally following-up with decision-prompting data, RPR® has all of your business-building bases covered. Join this free workshop to learn how to use RPR to create and manage a productive buyer tour.
This Marketing Material Provided by: Realtors Property Resource
Monday, Nov 28,
10:00am – 10:30am
HOW TO REGISTER?
Tech Tip: Interactive Map Search Tips
Here are three tips for using the Interactive Map Search. See the graphic below with numbers corresponding to the tips.
• 1.You can search for any address, even addresses of properties not yet listed on the MLS. This is particularly effective for starting a comparables search. Once you locate the property you will have the option to select a pre-set radius or create your own with the Draw tool.
• 2.Need to search by a field, but not seeing it? Click the Fields tab on the side of the Search Criteria pane to add any field to your Interactive Map Search. Select the field, click Add, and then click Save. Your new field will always be there in the Interactive Map Search and the Map Search on the BAREIS Edge mobile app.
• 3.The Interactive Map Search is designed so that you can mark properties and go directly to Reports, CMA, etc., but sometimes it is desirable to see the results displayed in a list view before running reports. In that case, simply select Displays above the Search Criteria and switch to the One Line Grid or other desired display. Need to go back to the map? No problem. Click Displays again in the upper right and select Map. Listings that are selected will be retained no matter which view you select.