Cloud CMA & Cloud Streams Videos
We launched BAREIS MLS® member benefits Cloud CMA & Cloud Streams on December 1st. Last week, W&R Studios national trainer Ricardo Bueno was visiting your local area and giving awesome tips on how these two products can win you listings and generate leads. We sincerely hope you had a chance to attend, but just in case you didn’t, we have recorded webinars by our local W&R Studios trainer Carla Ferrante. These webinars are available on our YouTube channel – direct links here:
Cloud CMA Recorded Webinar
Cloud Streams Recorded Webinar
Getting a New Phone for Christmas?
We are very excited to announce a new way for you to obtain an eKEY® authorization code. You can now request an authorization code from within the eKEY app. This is useful if you are moving your eKEY service to a new phone or if you receive a 9B0D error which can happen if your eKEY gets out of sync with the server. To obtain an eKEY authorization code from Mobile SupraWEB:
1. Select the SupraWEB icon from within the eKEY app (on the 2nd page of icons), or navigate to supraweb.suprakim.com on your smartphone.
2. Enter your eKEY serial number. The eKEY serial number can be found at the top of the eKEY home page.
3. Enter your 4-digit PIN.
4. Select your Association/MLS from the dropdown list.
5. Select Login.
6. Select Authorization Code.
The authorization code will be emailed to your email address on file. If you don’t receive the email, contact BAREIS MLS® to verify the email address on file.
For more information on Mobile SupraWEB, please see the Mobile SupraWEB Guide: http://www.supraekey.com/Documents/MobileSupraWEB_Guide.pdf
A Brief Word from a Member of the Appraisal Community Regarding Appraiser Availability and Turn Around Times
A Letter from Mark Lindsay, Appraiser and BAREIS MLS Member
There has been discussion and debate regarding the availability of appraisers in the current market, especially for transactions closing under 30 days. This link to Ryan Lundquist's blog post is provided as a starter to the discussion and hopefully will give agents resources to better serve their clients. Ryan is a fine appraiser with excellent customer service skills. We encourage agents to connect with their local, experienced appraisers in order to create awareness and discuss solutions for this critical step in real estate transactions. As always, please feel free to contact me with your concerns. Sincerely, Mark Lindsay, appraiser and MLS committee member.
mhlappraisal [at] yahoo [dot] com
BAREIS 2017 Election Candidates
The BAREIS Nominating Committee is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for the open Director positions available on the 2017 BAREIS Board of Directors:
Marin County Nominee Class A Director
2 Open Positions
Frank Soda, Sunshine Realty, Sausalito
Brent Thomson, Pacific Union International, Mill Valley
Mendocino County Nominee Class A/C Director
1 Open Position
Walt Jorgenson, Rams Head Realty, Gualala
Napa County Nominee Class B Director
1 Open Position
David Barker, Wine Country Group, Better Homes & Gardens, St. Helena
Sonoma County Nominee Class A Directors
3 Open Positions
Pat Provost, Century 21 Alliance, Santa Rosa
Richard Paille, Hart & Co, Santa Rosa
Randy Byrd, Platinum Properties, Windsor
BAREIS members have the right to petition to be on the ballot. Please refer to section 8.4 (d) of the bylaws available at http://bareis.com/rules#Bylaws. The deadline to petition to be on the ballot is January 27, 2017. Ballots will be mailed to the membership on or about February 10, 2017, with results announced at BAREIS Annual Meeting in Santa Rosa on Friday, March 24th.
BAREIS Holiday Hours
BAREIS will be closed at 10:00am on December 16 for our holiday luncheon.
BAREIS will be closed December 23-26 and January 2 in observance of the holidays.
You can always visit http://bareis.com/support for alternative support options.
Commercial Realtors® - RPR Now Has a Commercial Mode
In addition to a nationwide database of parcel data, the Realtors Property Resource (RPR®) mobile app now contains a commercial mode. Here are three reasons that Realtors® may want to start using the RPR mobile app today:
1. Built exclusively for REALTORS®, and offered as a member benefit, RPR’s app offers on-the-go access to a nationwide, parcel-centric database of both residential and commercial properties, including dynamic data and robust reporting for a multitude of data sets.
2. Residential agents can use their locations to easily search and analyze on-and-off market properties, valuations, tax and mortgage info, distressed data, flood zones, mapping, demographics, schools, neighborhoods, and market trends. Plus, they can instantly send client-friendly reports … anytime, anywhere.
3. New! Commercial practitioners can now use the app to access commercial property characteristics, ownership data, transaction history, legal descriptions, tax info, pre-foreclosure and foreclosure activity, street and satellite views, and more. Plus, RPR’s Commercial Property, Trade Area or Best Business reports can be instantly downloaded and/or emailed to a client.