Rapattoni MLS delivers the best that technology has to offer. Through the unique guarantee of free upgrades to incorporate enhancements and new technologies, Rapattoni keeps its customers excited and moving forward.
Rapattoni MLS offers a powerful assortment of tools and advanced features, including:
Versatile Searches, Displays & Reports
- Interactive Map Search Powered by Google Maps
- Customizable Search Templates
- Hotsheets and 24-Hour Market Watch
- Customizable Grid Displays
- CMAs and Reports
- Custom Report Writer & Custom Exports
- Public Searches and Internet Data Exchange (IDX/ILD)
Mapping and Parcel Data
- Interactive Map Searching
- Robust Parcel Mapping Component
- Integrated Aerial Photography
- Custom Map Layers for MLS Areas, School Districts, Zoning, Flood Zones, and more
- Listing Input Autofill from Parcel Data and Custom Layers
Statistics and Trends Analysys
- Prospect Carts and Interactive Client Portals
- Auto-Prospecting Email Tools
Public Records Data with Listing Input Integration
Mobile Interface with Responsive Design
- Runs as a Mobile App or Web App
Desktop MLS Runs on Tablets and Phones as well as PCs and Macs
- Internet Explorer/Edge
RETS 1.7.2 Data Exchange System
- RETS Server with Expert Support Department
- RESO Data Dictionary 1.3 Certification
Listing Syndication Manager
- Syndication Tools for MLS Staff, Brokers, and Office Staff
Customizable MLS Home Page
State- of-the-Art Security
Data Hosting Service
Continuous Software Updates
Help and Support
- Online Help
- Help Desk for Agents
- Dedicated Staff Support
- Second Level Tech Support
- Webinars & Video Tutorials
Cloud MLX is the simple and powerful MLS interface that allows you to find the listings you need faster than ever. Just start typing and let smart autocomplete immediately show you results. Searching for real estate has never felt so natural. Save your searches, mapped areas, and collections in seconds. The more you use Cloud MLX, the more personalized it becomes. Cloud MLX makes it easier than ever to share listing data with your clients, chat with other agents, and integrate with the products you already love, like Cloud CMA and Cloud Streams. And best of all we’ve designed Cloud MLX to work great on any device. No more switching between interfaces for desktop, tablet, and mobile, you’ll get the same simple experience no matter where you need to check the MLS.
MyPropertyOffice - MPO
MPO brings together your agent website, a client-facing MLS, market reports, broker tours, & the fastest listing updates in the industry— all in one app— so you can close more deals faster.
Win client loyalty with your own personal agent website and mobile app where clients can search the MLS, favorite properties, save searches, and read up on neighborhood market reports. You save tons of time and can follow all their activity on your dashboard.
Rapattoni has a built-in auto prospecting system, Client Portal. Set your clients up to receive automatic notifications when properties are listed with the specific criteria they are looking for.
- Instant listing notifications
- Listings are kept together in an interactive website
- View, comment, save and reject listings
Clients can create their own searches
Cloud Streams is an interactive, stunning MLS listing alert and Client Portal system.
- Fastest listing notifications
- Analytics dashboard
- Social-style collaboration
- Listing Photos
- Branded to agent
Works great on any device
Realtime, daily or weekly alert options
Send alerts via text messaging too!
CloudCMA is online report generator that includes buyer tours, property reports, listing flyers, and real estate’s most innovative CMA.
- Unlimited, Great looking CMA’s
- Informative Buyer Tours
- Innovative Flyers
- Comprehensive Property Reports
- Interactive iPad® CMA
- Dozens of report themes, fonts, and styles to personalize your reports
Cloud CMA is web-based so there is NOTHING TO INSTALL!
Cloud CMA reports are so EASY to create, you won’t hesitate to bring them to every client meeting to make a great first impression
Cloud CMA works with your smartphone and iPad, so you can easily create and share reports on the go
Create reports by Email! Just email the address to Cloud CMA and a link to a property report will be sent right back to you and/or your client!
Generate Leads via your agent website, blog or social media with their “What’s My Home Worth?” landing page!
Rapattoni Edge App
Rapattoni Edge allows members to access LIVE on market and off market MLS data on all of their mobile devices. Log in only once per month!
This new touch-based MLS features a streamlined, responsive interface offering fast performance and efficient workflows. It's compatible with all popular devices and operating systems, from smartphones and tablets to laptops and desktop computers, providing a consistent user experience across all devices.
The new EDGE MLS automatically detects the user's device type and adjusts its interface to present all features with optimized formatting and controls. It delivers accurate, real-time listing data showing new listings, pictures, and status changes as they happen, along with property history, mapping, the ability to share listings via email or social media, and all of the other features users have come to expect from the Rapattoni MLS. Agents can update price, remarks, status, and other data for their listings, upload photos directly from their mobile devices, manage prospects, run hotsheets and more.
Mobile Access to:
- All of the Single Sign On Links
- Your Contacts and Prospects
- Your Saved Searches
- Tax Records
- Confidential Information/Showing Instructions
- Broker Tour Listings
- Open House Search
Our newest Mobile app accessing all BAREIS MLS® data fields, including agent only remarks, showing instructions, and listing agent information for all listings in the MLS. State of the art search features like augmented reality and autocomplete search, or use your location to see surrounding listings. Your very own branded app that can be shared with clients and prospects.
HomeSpotter believes every home search is a conversation. HomeSpotter is a beautiful mobile real estate search with built in chat that makes collaboration fast, easy & fun.
- Buyers can communicate in a familiar text-like setting that makes it easy to keep all notes and comments organized.
- Agents can get one app that organizes in one place, all of their client conversations about specific properties. They're also able to communicate with other agents right within the app, adding another layer of convenience.
Smarter Agent Branded Pro App
- The BAREIS MLS® Smarter Agent Branded Pro App is a great way to get timely and accurate listing data delivered directly to your mobile device. It uses GPS in your mobile device to display listings nearest to you first, making it very useful when you are out showing properties to clients.
- Smarter Agent helps you take your brand mobile. Your own personalized real estate app will give you new capabilities, status and WOW factor engagement with your customers. Using their app can show your community you are the type of brand that works smart, hard and has the right tools to collaborate with your customers.
With over 121 million properties, FIND is the Ultimate Nationwide Real Estate Research Tool! Rather than being a listing centric system, like an MLS system or Realtor.com, FIND is a property centric system. This means you can search all properties with available data within the U.S. regardless of whether they are For Sale, For Rent, Recently Sold or Not For Sale. This incredible database is available to all BAREIS MLS® members.
- 121 Million Property Records
- Every Listed Property in realtor.com with over 800 Contributing MLSs Nationwide
- Community Comparison Feature
- Property Search Reports
- Google-like Search
RPR - Realtor Property Resource
- Successful agents consistently seek new strategies that will grow and brand their businesses, maximize their time, and help them gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. Fortunately, all of those objectives, and more, can be met by tapping into Realtors Property Resource®, the most powerful data platform available to members of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- As one of the most innovative benefits included in your NAR membership, and offered at no additional cost, RPR® offers exclusive access to analytics and custom branded reporting tools that can be printed, emailed or texted from anywhere at anytime.
Supra iBox BT LE Lockboxes
iBox BT LE lockboxes are access control devices which provide a means for members to enter listed properties. In addition, iBox BT LE lockboxes digitally record all access history to the property and are a valuable tool for follow up.
- Helps agents better serve their clients by giving them greater flexibility and control over access to listed properties.
- Provides a convenient access control system.
- Configure iBox BT LE to allow listing access at a time to best fit your client’s schedule or restrict access using the Call Before Showing (CBS) Feature
- Tracks buyer’s agent showings.
- Slim design, large key compartment.
- Works with any Supra infrared key.
- Assign your iBox BT LE to a listing for showing activity, detail reports and tracing iBox BT LE inventory.
Supra Lockbox Keys
Lockbox Keys contain unique identifiers which identify every BAREIS member when used on iBoxes to access listings. Lockbox Keys are assigned individually to BAREIS members and may not be shared.
The Supra XpressKEY™ is designed to be active and ready to open iBoxes when you go to use it. The XpressKEY™ updates itself automatically and seamlessly connects to cellular towers to provide the BEST coverage. Stays updated for 24 hours so you can open iBoxes even when there is no cell coverage. Showing notices are delivered to the XpressKEY™ over cellular networks or to an optional email address so the listing agent can know right away when a property has been shown.
An eKEY App enables most smartphone, tablet and iPad devices to become your lockbox key. The eKEY App on your device wirelessly updates so you can do business anywhere. Supra offers both eKEY Basic and eKEY Professional Service.
eKEY Basic turns your smartphone into a lockbox key, allowing you to send and receive real-time showing information and manage and track lockboxes, eliminating the need for an Active Key.
eKEY Professional adds searchable MLS listing data to your phone, links Google maps to the listings, and can deliver showing details to your phone.
For a yearly fee, you have the ability to coop your key to work in our reciprocating areas giving you the freedom to view properties in the entire Bay Area and beyond!
- San Francisco
- South Bay
- East Bay
- Nevada County
- Sutter Yuba
Realist from CoreLogic is a public-Record database that seamlessly integrates with our MLS system to provide in-depth property and ownership data, market information, street and aerial maps, as well as market trends. Realist enhances the capabilities of the MLS system - giving the real estate professionals who rely on the system a data centric, easy to use resource that increases their competitive advantage.
All BAREIS members have easy access to Realist®, the premier provider of California statewide property tax records. Realist offers searchable access to tax records in all 58 California counties. Some exciting features included in Realist are Search Pre-foreclosure, Bank Owned and Auction Properties, Generate CMA’s, Mapping Tools, Mortgage History & Rate Information, Search customization and the ability to export 5,000 records per month.
- Conduct searches using property and owner characteristics, including owner name, address, street and telephone numbers, tax ID or assessor's parcel number (APN)
- Create, save and reuse custom search queries as needed
- Combine MLS listing and Realist data for detailed reports
- Improve direct marketing efforts using dynamic mapping solutions to search and capture property data visually with street maps and aerial overlays
- Create selling tools, including home value reports and listing kits, with custom reporting options
- Export real estate data for contact management applications, marketing lists and mailing labels
- Comprehensive data updated daily
- Property centric information
- Advanced mapping
- Market Trends
Realist is full of data that is extremely valuable for Real Estate agents. But the value is not just having the data or knowing its high quality, but how you can use this data to support your marketing and sales efforts. Market and trend data offer insight into a market's recent sales, foreclosure and home value activity at the neighborhood and zip code level allowing you to fully analyze a neighborhood. And when it comes to sharing this information with your clients, Realist offers vibrant, easy to consume reports that concisely support your sales and marketing analysis. Email reports to home buyers and sellers providing them with informative and helpful analysis that includes:
- MLS listing photos
- Property and ownership data
- Map imagery
- Neighborhood information
- Charts and graphs
By selecting “Yes” in the “Pass to Internet” field when loading your listing in the BAREIS MLS® database, your listing will be viewed on all of these websites:
Newspapers and Public Sites:
If Broker has opted into IDX, will also include:
– Data Syndicators
– BAREIS Member Websites
– Real Estate Product Vendors
Walk in Service Centers in Santa Rosa, San Rafael, Napa, Vallejo and Fairfield
Live BAREIS staff support available weekdays 9am – 5pm. 707-575-8000
Live Rapattoni support available weekdays 6am – 5pm and Saturdays 7am – 3pm 866-730-7114
- Technical Support
- Membership Support
- Key and Lockbox Support
- Rules & Regulation Support
- IDX & Website Support
Hands on Training
Personal hands on training classes in Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Northern Solano, Southern Solano and Mendocino Counties available monthly.
The Training Department is responsible for the ongoing education and training of BAREIS® MLS members. The Training Team focuses on helping you maximize your knowledge, understanding and use of the Rapattoni system. In addition, our experienced and well-qualified training specialists provide education and support on the full range of BAREIS® MLS products, services and tools.
- Hands-On Courses – over 160 per year
- Introduction to Rapattoni
- Advanced Techniques
- CMA and Prospecting
- Realist Tax
TRENDVision by Trend Graphix
TRENDVision is a comprehensive statistical product available to our members. By understanding key market dynamics that drive sales and pricing trends, you can strategically position resources in order to work more effectively with clients towards a successful sale.
- Integrated into Rapattoni Toolbar
- Trends in Your Market Area
- Customize Data Viewed on Reports
- Post to Your Website
ListTrac is a tool that allows you to see how your listings are performing online in the MLS system and consumer sites, IDX sites, and different real estate portals.
RatePlug displays affordability information that has accelerated contact to contract by 15%. This valuable addition to MLS property reports includes mortgage payment and product information from your selected lending partners.
This system provides BAREIS members the opportunity to display their preferred lender’s live mortgage payment and product information on reports and property flyers created with RatePlug. This gives homebuyers an accurate picture of monthly payments specific to the properties being considered. Agents can focus upon the properties their clients can afford, which means more closed transactions.
• Sell homes faster
• Choose the lender or lenders you want displayed
• Buyers can optimize available options to meet their financing requirements
• Property Flyer Program is included!
• Compliance protection (FTC-MAP, TRID, RESPA-TILA)
• Very simple and easy to use
• Free for brokers and agents
You can have multiple lenders setup in RatePlug and display up to three per report. Brokers have the option to add an affiliated mortgage entity for their agents.