BAREIS MLS® Board of Directors Meeting Recap June 17, 2016
Finance Committee: The April Financial Report indicate the Corporation remains financially strong
and stable, with membership increasing for the year.
MLS Committee: The Board of Directors approved the following revisions to the MLS Database:
1. Approved requiring “Location of Unit” for Condo/Coop property type.
2. Approved adding Attached Document Name “Elevation Certificates”.
3. Approved requiring public and IDX websites to suppress the APN# when a listing is marked “partial
address on internet” so the APN can’t be used to locate the address of the property.
4. Approved setting timeout for agent log in on Rap Edge Mobile App to 30 days and allow up to 2 devices
tied to one Agent ID.
5. Members of the MLS Committee to create YouTube videos on specific training topics.
Rapattoni Updates: Coming end of June – Rapattoni Edge Mobile will be an actual app, Enhanced
map search features.
Industry News: Ventura County and Simi Valley/Conejo Association of REALTORS® cancelled their
datashare contract with CRMLS.
SSO Link to ZipForms: BAREIS is working on adding a direct link from MLS to access ZipForms.
RPR Logins: Only about 40 have tried using RPR in the first month. More webinars and classes
will be offered.
Lockbox & Key Exchange: 1,200 keys and 3,000 boxes still need to be exchanged. Email
reminders sent and posting message on Welcome screen. BAREIS MLS® and the service centers
will be conducting make-up appointments for members through the end of June.
Sold Off MLS Status a Success! 237 Comp listings have been entered in the last 4 months since
the Sold Off MLS status was available. Last year we had 99 Comp listings in the same 4 months.
HomeSpotter Mobile MLS App: HomeSpotter mobile MLS App will be available for BAREIS MLS®
members July 18th.